Monday, April 1, 2013

Post 5


1.  I want you to create storyboards (as many as you need) for project 3 and take pic0tures of them.  Place them on your blog in the proper order.

2. Write a list of things you need to fix for project 1 and why you need to fix them.  No where should I see "Becasue Mr. Burkett told me to."  Remember I didn't mark everything on the papers.  I want to see what you found/revised based on your own ideas.

1. Storyboard


2. Become more familiar with APA format and fix those mistakes throughout the paper.  Add more to the critique section by adding more examples from both articles.  A stronger introduction paragraph with a better thesis statement.  Also, a stronger conclusion paragraph.  Have another peer editing session with someone outside of class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment